COVID-19 impact: This year’s event will be offered as a 1-hour panel discussion which students can attend online. Panelists will include college educators who can talk to IT programs offered by their schools, tech recruiters and hiring managers who will speak to the need for digitally skilled talent at their company, and IT professionals who will share their path into IT and what a day in their life looks like.
Due to the online nature of this year’s event, panelist positions will be selected from our member organizations. We hope to be back in person next year so we can open the event to more of our local companies.
Not yet a member? Contact us at info@NEWDigitalAlliance.org to learn how to become a member today!
As the premier Career and Job Fair in the region focused exclusively on careers in IT, this event is a unique opportunity to connect and engage with a broad audience including high school, technical college, and university students as well as community job seekers. You will have unique opportunities to fill both entry-level and other positions.
How to Get Involved!
Have a booth!We are counting on NE Wisconsin employers to show area students and attendees what great IT career opportunities exist.
Provide VolunteersThis includes the Talent Café and overall event logistics. Volunteers are the face and hands of the event.
Benefits of Attending
- Build brand recognition for your organization
- Expose your business to hundreds of students and professionals in Northeast Wisconsin
- Opportunity to connect with and educate the future workforce
- Network with high school and college students, and community members
- Engage in 1:1 conversations
- Meet active job seekers
- Conduct onsite interviews...target rich environment interns/FTE/immediate hire
- Employer lounge – refreshments and lunch provided.
- "Jobs Now" listing at the event
- Grow your existing talent through our volunteer opportunities
- Enhance presentation and communication skills
- Be a role model for future employees
- Share your IT superhero story
What is the format?The event will have two main components:
- Job Fair – In this area employers, recruiters, schools connect with potential employees and students to fill vacancies within your organization.
- Talent Café – Passionate volunteers sharing what they do with students and community members, helping them to understand the variety of exciting roles within IT.