COVID-19 impact: This year’s event will be offered as a 1-hour panel discussion focused on educating students about IT careers. If you are looking for a IT position and would like to connect with employers, send your resume to info@NEWDigitalAlliance.org no later than November 15. We will share resumes with our member organizations. If there is great enough demand, we will also look to hold a seprate event networking event for job seekers and employers.
Click here to register today!
Do you enjoy…
- Looking for your next opportunity?
- Curious to see what IT is all about?
- Considering changing careers?
- Looking for a way to connect with multiple employers in one day?
- Hoping to get your resume into the hands of those who care?
- Curious to see how your skills are in demand?
Look no further! Attend the free NEW Connect IT event!
This free event will introduce you to IT careers, local employers in need of IT skills, technology used in our region, and IT professionals who can tell you all about what their job is like.
Check out last year’s event:
You will experience:
- Connect with multiple employers seeking IT talent
- Virtual interviews – come prepared with resumes and dress professionally!
- Learn about advanced degree options from local universities
- Technology demonstrations from local companies
- Speak with IT professionals from a variety of IT roles
- Network with local companies that will serve as the launching pad for your success.
“Great to see an all IT career fair which really isn’t something that you find everyday”
Who should attend?
Whether you are actively seeking or not, if you are interested in exploring IT job opportunities within Northeast Wisconsin, this event is for you.
“Amazing opportunity to expand my networking in the local area and hopefully land a job with one of these many IT companies.”
– Community member
Get Ready – Prepare
To get the most out of your time at NEW Connect IT, schedule your one-on-one appointment and register for a resume review at your local job center:
- Bay East Job Center: Call (920) 683-2888
- Bay North Job Center: Call (715) 732-7840
- Bay South Job Center: Call (920) 208-5856
- Berlin Job Center: Call (920) 361-3400
- Brown County Job Center: Call (920) 448-6760
- Door County Job Center: Call (920) 743-6915
- Fond du Lac Job Center: Call (920) 929-3900
- Fox Cities Workforce Development Center: Call (920) 997-3272
- LCO Ojibwa Community College Outreach Center: Call (715) 635-2175
- Marathon County Job Center: Call (715) 261-8700
- Menasha Job Center: Call (920) 997-3272
- Menominee Job Center College of Menominee Nation: Call (800) 567-2344
- Northern Advantage Job Center: Call (715) 365-1500
- Oconto County Job Center: Call (920) 834-4621
- Oneida Nation Job Center: Call (920) 490-3710
- Oshkosh Job Center: Call (920) 232-6273
- Shawano County Job Center: Call (715) 524-2511
- Waupaca Job Center: Call (715) 268-8832
Click here to register today!